Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States
Lilypie Baby Ticker Lilypie Baby Ticker

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Deletion of Blog

I have ended my blogging era. Once I put up my site stats meter, and some stuff happened in my family I was amazed at the fact that people were searching for my blog using certain phrases discussed in recent family disgruntlements. So something that was once started for me as a way to talk to other mothers, has been raked over the coals by everyone surrounding me. So no more blogging for me. It was fun when it was mine.

4 Comments:

Blogger ~cjoy said...

Sorry to see you go!

5:23 PM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

ouch. well jocey, do let me know if you create a new one and would like to share :) hugs to felicity.

9:50 PM  
Blogger  kim said...

aww sorry to hear that!

I will miss your blogtations....

I hope you can secretly come back alive :)

10:16 PM  
Blogger Shane-o said...

There is an end to every beginning, but there is also a new beginning to be had from every end.

don't let this discourage you from writing about your experiences in life. If nothing else, do it the old fashioned way on good ol' paper and pencil.

blessed be,

Shane-o

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home